80 Pound Pistol Crossbow
80 Pound Pistol Crossbow is a very powerful product. Ever since I bought 80 Pound Pistol Crossbow on the Internet. I enjoy it very much. It is the use of its durability and its shape. In addition, the products are affordable and value for money, 80 Pound Pistol Crossbow should be. If you are looking for this type of product and what it is I highly recommend 80 Pound Pistol Crossbow. It will not make you regret it. Because now I can recommend to people looking for a similar product to try. 80 Pound Pistol Crossbow appears that they are very satisfied. And that it is affordable. So I would recommend 80 Pound Pistol Crossbow.
80 Pound Pistol Crossbow Overview
Best quality crossbow at an incredible price! this is 80 lb. mini-crossbow, constructed of stainless steel with a black hard plastic overlay. Complete with a scope positioned at the end of the barrel for precision in aiming.Excellent for target practice and amateur competitions! The mini-crossbow package includes 5 metal sharp arrows, bow strings; it can shoot 200 Feet Per Second with a pin point accuracy of up to 40 yards."
80 Pound Pistol Crossbow Feature
- Crossbow 80 lbs with 5 metal arrows
- It shoots 200 feet per second